E/D Scaffold Carpenter
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The Scaffold Carpenter is required to be able to erect and dismantle scaffolding under the supervision of the Foreman and/or Lead Carpenter
* The Scaffold Carpenter must have good knowledge of the OSHA rules and regulations concerning scaffolding
* The Scaffold Carpenter must have a general knowledge of the material being used so that the limitations of the scaffolding are not exceeded
* The Scaffold Carpenter must also assist in the shipping and receiving of material to and from the job site
* The Scaffold Carpenter must have proper tools
* The Scaffold Carpenter must assist the Lead Carpenter/Foreman and act as a mentor and coach E/D Helpers I and II to help in their further development
QUALIFICATIONS: * Training Requirements for Scaffold Carpenter are:
Scaffold Safety Orientation
Supported Scaffold Builder I
* Some trade school preferred but not required
* Use of scaffolding equipment
* Ability to work comfortably and safely at considerable heights * Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
* Well organized
* Safety oriented
* Bilingual a plus
* Served as an E/D Helper II for 1+ years or approved equivalent experience
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.