E- Learning / Training Designer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY E- LEARNING / TRAINING DESIGNER
We're looking for a real sense of creativity from this individual to demonstrate a fresh approach to a E- LEARNING / TRAINING DESIGN. Bring your design ideas, story boards, sample portfolio and show us what the future of e-learning / marketing tools for client programs should look like.
This position works closely with the Marketing team (B2B2C) and clients to provide multilingual cost-effective marketing videos and tools/dashboards. These are customized to the individual client programs to help drive business while providing usage metrics to gauge when enhancements could be made.
Did we mention we're looking for "CREATIVITY". Wow us.
* Conducts Needs Assessments and provides recommendations to client.
* Provides cost effective solutions for prospective and existing clients that increase sales by developing mobile responsive marketing tools to increase employee effectiveness on the job.
* Produces, edits, maintains and updates client and consumer video and animations.
* Implements programming, testing and deployment protocols for Knowledge bases/CMS, videos and other technical tools that meet the needs of clients at the lowest possible cost.
* Performs quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives and establish or recommend appropriate measurement metrics. Recommends appropriate testing tools and techniques (UAT).
* Ensures adherence to legal, branding and compliance/regulatory guidelines and/or other standards used throughout the enterprise.
* Provides rapid corrective response and action to resolve disruptive production updates/incidents.
* 5years of eLearning development using tools such as Articulate, Captivate or a similar programs
* 3years of experience with instructional design
* Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently but also be comfortable working in a team-based and collaborative environment.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines requiring creative thinking and high problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, making decisions based on incomplete or non-existing information.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively perform duties.
* Ability to process time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions and communicate actions.
* Requires excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn and apply flexible, open-minded problem solving techniques to highly complex projects.
* Software skills desired: Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Captivate, Articulate Studio 2013, and Articulate Storyline 2.
* Microsoft SharePoint, HTML5 and Graphical Design are a plus
PORTFOLIO LINKS OF PRIOR WORK REQUESTED WITH RESUME SUBMISSION INCLUDING WRITING AND DESIGN.