This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOIN EXCITING BASED E-COMMERCE CLOUD-BASED ORGANIZATION IN BOSTON, MA.
The consulting team is responsible for ensuring customers are utilizing our client's platform to successfully impact their businesses and deliver value across their organizations.
We also deliver high quality services and advisories in support of the solution.
The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing a group of top-tier Consumer and Professional Good manufacturer customers across Europe.
The candidate will report to the Americas consulting director and will be in relation with team members in Boston, Dublin, London and Shanghai.
This is a hands-on role. The successful candidate is expected to become an expert with our e-commerce analysis solutions.
The main assignments will be:
* Train and educate customer teams on co. metrics and on how to analyse, interpret and apply them successfully in their business
* Interpret reports and data to identify top opportunities for value creation
* Identify relevant trends, conduct regular analysis and prepare recommendations for the customers
* Work with customer teams to define, implement and follow up on action plans
* Ensure that solutions and recommendations integrate into customer's organisation and processes
* Be the voice of customers towards other co,.functions (Product management, Operations, Customer support, Sales, and management).
* Monitor customer satisfaction; work proactively with commercial and technical teams to identify and address customer issues
5-7years of experience in Consumer goods or Retail
Sector: Manufacturing, retail or consulting Tier 1 companies in the Consumer and Professional Goods industry
Roles: Category management, Shopper marketing manager, Trademarketing manager or Market research consultant in the e-commercechannel,
Understanding of e-commerce strategies and dynamics (Assortment, Price, search, taxonomy, UX)
BA or equivalent Undergraduatedegree
* Dedication to quality, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
* Intellectual curiosity with a proven ability to connect disparate data points
* Passionate with a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
* Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer interaction skills
* Ability to learn new skills quickly
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally across countries
* Demonstrated Excel mastery
Seeking a Manager and 2-3 Specialists.