E-learning Developer 9/6/2016
Company Confidential , Top Start-Up!
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER/ E-LEARNING DEVELOPER
SAAS, BC, DRAAS, TECHNOLOGY
_Join a fast growing, successful tech company in the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery space with a disruptive technology. Our client is quickly becoming a leader in this space, and delivers cutting edge technology that is changing the way companies protect and recover their virtual applications._
_With the expanding adoption of cloud and virtualized environments, the need to confidently protect these critical applications is growing daily._
POSITION OVERVIEW: The E-LEARNING DEVELOPER role is a key role within our clients channelmarketing department. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation of engaging, effective training programs used by customers, partners and internal teams. The ideal candidate will have a substantial previous experience crafting and implementing course material into a Learning Management System (LMS) as well as simulation creation via Adobe Captivate and other authoring toolsets.
COMPENSATION: COMPETITIVE SALARY (BASED ON PRIOR EARNINGS AND EXPERIENCE). VERY ATTRACTIVE EQUITY AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE.
* Create, design and develop engaging and effective computer based training programs that are SCORM compliant
* Collaborate with internal experts to craft exceptional training products including simulations via online learning and/or via instructor courses
* Be a partner with external vendors responsible for storyboards, narration, et al.
* Track and report program effectiveness and overall satisfaction
* Lead multiple projects and initiatives effectively and within scope
* Provide effective troubleshoot to internal and external customers to resolution
* Assist with special projects occasionally
* 3+ YEARS OF ADOBE CAPTIVATE EXPERIENCE- A MUST
* 3+ YEARS LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION EXPERTISE- A MUST
* Facility with Adobe Photoshop, & Illustrator, Flash Professional, Camtasia, and Edge Animation
* Graphic editing, design and Web development skills - a plus
* Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, nimble start-up environment
* Prior experience working for a SaaS, Software or Technology company- a plus
* Prior experience working in a global, multi-cultural marketing environment- a plus
REPORTS TO: Director of Global Partner Marketing
LOCATION: Downtown Boston
EDUCATION: BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other relevant discipline