E1 3rd Level Support Analyst (Virtual Role)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
E1 3rd Level Support Analyst (Virtual Role)
Auto Req ID
This position requires proven knowledge of the JD Edwards ERP application, EnterpriseOne, to support the existing Jones Lang LaSalle Global implementation. As a Support Analyst this position will manage E1 support, provide training and guidance to Level 2 Support teams, create support documentation on the platform and provide superior service to JLL global client and internal user base.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Candidate will have a B.S. degree or equivalent financial experience
* 1 3 years applicable, hands on knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne version 8.10 or higher.
* Proven, applied experience with JD Edwards support, configuration and knowledge of end user functionality of the JD Edwards platform for all distribution and financial modules including Job Cost.
* An understanding of Structured Query Language (SQL), preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Basic accounting knowledge, preferred.
* Candidate must have the ability to understand and logically think through business requirements and processes as they pertain to the JD Edwards platform.
* Candidate must have strong English verbal communication skills in order to interface with client users and internal JD Edwards team to provide effect and timely solutions.
* Candidate must possess effective problem solving skills and use creativity to solution complex business requirements within the JD Edwards platform as well as the ability to quickly learn JLL E1 customizations and provide associated support.
* Provide 3rd level application support to global client and internal user base.
* Integrate with 2nd level E1 support teams as needed to provide superior client service.
* Conform to all support management processes and procedures, identifying process improvement opportunities as applicable.
* Conform to SOC1 audit compliance processes established for the EnterpriseOne platform.
* Assist with general team or client specific E1 projects as requested.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43688BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.