EBSCO Health Implementation Manager - Southeast US
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
EBSCO Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
EBSCO Health Implementation Manager-Southeast US
The EBSCO Health Implementation Manager serves as a liaison to the Sales Team in transitioning customers from pre-sales to post-sales planning and managing the implementation of EBSCO Health products. The Manager will be responsible for managing all phases of EBSCO Health s project management methodology including project planning, technology integration, user outreach & contextual training in the clinical workflow. This role is vital to the quality implementation of EBSCO Health products to ensure awareness, usage and ultimately revenue.
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables with clients and develop and maintain project plans.
* Coordinate client resources to be assigned to the project and co-facilitate formal project kickoff.
* Coordinate project plan activities and resources to include: establishing all product access points, integration with EMR and LMS systems, communication & collateral, clinician outreach & patient floor rounding, contextual training in the clinical workflow, and non-clinician outreach.
* Act as EBSCO Health primary point of contact for the customer during the implementation.
* Continually manage activities to the plan to ensure usage & overall product awareness.
* Communicate product feedback to product management teams, monitor and escalate product issues when necessary.
* Present and demonstrate EBSCO Health products at customer and industry events.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans when required.
* Work closely with sales teams to ensure they are aware of project activities, successes and challenges.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
* Technology acumen in order to discuss and outline integration technology requirements.
* Data analysis skills for reviewing competitor data and customer feedback.
* Ability to present EBSCO products at customer and industry events and conferences.
* Positive attitude & team player; Strong analytical abilities.
* Strong leadership skills: Ability to influence and motivate, visionary yet able to execute.
* Positive Attitude
* Good Judgement
* Open Communication
* Desire to Make an Impact
* Eager to Understand
* Team Player
* Bachelor s Degree (BA or BS), preferably in Healthcare or IT related field.
* 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role
* 3+ years of project management experience, including presentation experience
* Ability to travel minimum of 50% of the time
* Territory is Southeastern United States (must live in territory)
* Experience working in medical software implementations and engaging clinical end users
* 3+ years of experience working w/ medical customers or in a clinical environment
* Experience working with one or more Electronic Medical record systems
* Experience analyzing data including competitor data and customer feedback
* Experience troubleshooting system integration points such as IP Addresses, Firewalls, and other security constraints
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.