EDI Manager 8/16/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are seeking an experienced individual to lead the team responsible for EDI map development, testing and compliance. The manager will be responsible to implement appropriate EDI solutions, manage various enhancement projects, and provide expertise and guidance to the team. This role reports to the Director of Business Applications.
* Oversee team responsible for development, compliance and testing of new or existing EDI trading partners.
* Work closely on and project manage EDI-related projects, including connectivity migrations, new acquisitions, new transaction implementations, etc.
* Manage concurrent projects, track timelines and deliverables, and lead team meetings.
* Collaborate with SAP functional leads and support teams to deliver best practice integrations and meet customer requirements.
* Create and maintain companywide standards and documentation for EDI setup and testing to increase efficiency.
* Provide status updates to upper management and other teams for ongoing EDI projects.
* Coordinate with on and offshore development teams to track map development, testing and setup.
* 7+ years' experience in EDI testing, processes, implementations and management.
* Strong understanding of customer/3PL facing transactions such as 850,810, 846, 856 and 940, 945, 943, 944, etc.
* Familiarity with Sterling Integrator 5.X Map/Business Process Development and testing processes.
* SAP AFS transactional experience a big plus along with understanding of SAP IDOC structure.
* Experience with 832s, UPCs, and UPC catalogues.
* Experience with apparel industry customers' nuances and requirements.
* Background in process definition, documentation and analysis.
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required. Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
* Ability to manage resources to meet timelines in a fast paced environment.
* Structured work habits and efficient time-management.
* Undergraduatedegree in Computer Science a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.