EDI Operations Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
EDI OPERATIONS LEAD
The ideal candidate will have 10 years experience with EDI, working with translation tools and VAN connectivity.
* Must have experience in retail EDI, NEMA Electrical EDI standards and ANSI X12 standards.
* Knowledge of IBM WebShere WDI translator is a plus.
* Experience working with OpenText GXS and EDI migrations before.
* Experience integrating with SAP.
* Knowledge of Mainframe, JCL, COBOL a plus.
* Will have to work with the OpenText technical resources to define the mapping documents
* and coordinate UAT testing for the EDI flows.
* Work with the business EDI coordinator to test with trading partners.
* Work with the Functional consultants to define the IDOCs/ function modules in SAP to implement the EDI process.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, lets make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an equal opportunity employer