EDI with Sterling Integrator 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY SKILLS: EDI WITH STERLING INTEGRATOR
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
* Eight to ten years of EDI experience with Sterling Integrator.
* Two years of BPML development experience
* Experience in data mapping and service configurations
* Experience in creating and maintaining Trading Partner Profiles
* Experience with Business process development with BPML using Sterling Integrator
* Experience in 850/855/860/856/810 transactions sets
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Sterling B2B Integrator administration experience.
* Experience working with different EDI standards (EDIFACT, X12, WINs) as well as XML, flat file, variable delimited files and IDOCS.
* Experience working with different communication Protocols (AS2, SSL, FTP and HTTP)
* Experience creating and maintaining envelopes.
* Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
* Ability to direct others and exercise judgment in decision-making
* Experience in designing efficient, performance tuned business processes, which operate efficiently within Sterling Integrator.
* Experience with Sterling Integrator using SOAP and REST services.
* Experience with SAP, IBMi (AS400/iSeries), Windows, GENTRAN:Server400 and SQL