EEG Tech II PRN - Neurophysiology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
San Antonio, TX
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing standard and complex electroencephalographs, electrocardiograms, EEG long term video, holter monitor hookup, Cardiac Event monitor hookup, and cardiac exercise treadmill testing.
- High school graduate from an accredited institution or GED is required.
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program or one year of career oriented college credits (24 credit hours) is preferred.
1. One year experience in performing EKG / EEG in a non-invasive Cardiology / Neuro-diagnostic clinical setting is required.
2. A minimum of six months experience in Stress testing, holter monitor hook-up and holter scanning is required.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION:
- CPR Certification is required.
- Must be working toward the completion of Certified Cardiograph Technician of EKG.
- Must be in the process of successfully completing the examination for the Registered Technician certification by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographs.