EFT Senior Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 12861
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking, TransFund Debit Card & Merchant Processing; Sales
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. eft, electronics funds transfer, payments, hunter, business development, financial institution, electronic banking, FISERV, Shazam, First Data, FIS, Jack Henry, ProfitStars, Vantiv, Elan, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, WA, OR, CA, AZ, NM, UT, CO, NV, ID, NY, MA, CT, MD, NJ, DE, WV, VA
**The position location is open to a number of locations. Please apply and we will contact you with location details.**
Ideal candidate will have an established multi-state territory on the West Coast, North East, or Mid-Atlantic regions.
The TransFund Senior Sales Representative is primarily responsible for prospecting, selling and closing new TransFund and Merchant Services business in assigned sales territory, including financial institutions and merchants, and for developing new territories. Assigned to medium to large size accounts that are the most diverse, complex. Occasionally calls on existing customers to determine level of satisfaction with service and product quality; assists in selling added products. Assists in the training and development of TransFund Sales Representative personnel. Develops product training materials and conducts product training classes.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies and calls on prospective customers; performs needs assessments; makes follow-up calls to assess sales closing probability; prepares proposals (including profitability performance) and negotiates terms; closes sales. Attends all in market trade shows and social functions to build the TransFund brand and develop sales relationships. Contacts prospective alliance partners and works to secure referral relationships. Develops and provides suggestions to enhance the TransFund sales formal proposal.
- Communicates with Account Managers, Promotion Specialist, Billing and Operational Personnel, and TransFund Managers to assure effective account coordination and top quality service, handles complex problems which affect customer relations.
- Assesses customer need for other BOk products and services (e.g., Co-bank services), and refers business opportunities to the appropriate BOk sales area.
- Identifies and reports market trends, actions of competitors, customer needs and desires, and product development/enhancement opportunities.
- Maintains working relationships with equipment vendors and service suppliers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of TransFund/Merchant Services/EFT products
- Working knowledge of other banking products and bank operations
- Advanced knowledge of customer account management
- Advanced knowledge of sales activities and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC and software package skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sales aptitude/self motivated/goal oriented
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through a Bachelor's Degree, 5-7 years ATM/Merchant systems, and 5-7 years sales experience or 14-16 years of related work experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.