This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: EHS Coordinator
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field
MANAGES OTHERS: n/a
Well established manufacturing company is looking to hire an Environmental, Health and Safety professional for their manufacturing plant located Southwest of St. Louis. The successful candidate will provide environmental regulatory compliance, and lead the health and safety initiatives for this chemical manufacturing plant.
* Provide environmental, health and safety leadership
* Be proactive and out on the floor interacting with plant personnel
* Provide necessary compliance documentation
* Develop and implement EH&S improvement programs
* Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field
* 5+ years of experience in a chemical plant or related industry
* Familiar with Process Safety Management (PSM) programs
* Experienced working with federal, state and local laws and regulations
* Proven success in implementing environmental, health and safety initiatives
* Good interpersonal skills and strong attention to details and administrative issues are required
Please reference Job Code KW96055 when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.