This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* These professionals will responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of safety/occupational health controls, policies, and procedures to achieve and maintain full compliance with regulatory, permit or license requirements in the specific areas of Occupational Health & Safety
* Recognize, evaluate and control employee exposures to industrial risks through the active facilitation of the sites Safety Programs and Policies
* The person in this position will make daily decisions that have a direct impact on the organization's ability to maintain governmental compliance and the prevention of employee injuries and illnesses
* The Safety/Security Specialist will help guide facility Security services and be the liaison between Security services and the facility
* The Safety/Security Specialist has the responsibility of maintaining site safety and health programs, providing technical guidance on safety and health programs, and providing recommendations on implementation and improvements for the overall effectiveness of those programs
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* 1-2 years of relevant experience with health and safety programs and associated regulations is required
* Bachelor's Degree in a scientific discipline