EHS Information Driven Performance (IDP) Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Highlands Ranch, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Arcadis is seeking an EHS IDP Consultant to provide delivery of EHS Information Driven Performance (IDP) services in Arcadis North America. Successful candidate can be based Anywhere in the U.S.
Arcadis requires a management consultant with experience in EHS technology implementation programs and knowledge of EMIS vendor platforms to help support the business and participate in the evolution of the market in North America. Important elements of the EHS IDP practice include strategic program planning, program management, and process improvements, specifically with EHS technology solutions (EMIS).
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Implement and deliver differentiated EHS IDP solutions to clients;
* Work with the IDP network to continue advancing our team s thought leadership and improve our ability to delivery successful projects to clients.
* Minimum years of experience: 1 to 3 years professional consulting experience including:
* Proven experience implementing EMIS assignments;
* Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, virtual, and global work environment.
* Further requirements and competencies for this position include:
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team to meet challenging goals;
* Strong and proven analytical skills;
* Ability to build strong relationships across organizational networks, including remote areas;
* Flexible and able to work in a rapidly moving and highly demanding environment; and
* Excellent communications, both written and oral.
* Education required: A minimum of a four-year degree; EHS or related Engineering Bachelor s
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* MBA or equivalent Master's degree
* EMIS vendor registrations/certifications
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.