EHS EMIS Information Driven Performance (IDP) Senior Practice Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Highlands Ranch, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Arcadis is seeking a Senior EHS IDP Practice Consultant to lead sales and delivery of EHS Information Driven Performance (IDP) Services in Arcadis North America. This position can be located Anywhere in the U.S.A.
Arcadis requires an experienced senior management consultant with extensive experience in EHS technology implementation programs and strong relationships with clients and EMIS vendors to help drive the business and participate in the evolution of the market in North America. Important elements of the EHS IDP practice include strategic program planning, program management, and process improvements, specifically with EHS technology solutions (EMIS).
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Strategy - Contributing to the North American Environment business line EMIS strategies, supporting organic growth, and associated investments;
* Sales - Working with the North American Value Proposition Leader, EHS IDP Platform Leader, and relevant Principals in Charge (PICs), Account Managers for Multi-National Clients (MNC), and client teams to execute the EHS IDP strategy for key account plans;
* Solutions - Creating differentiated client solutions by matching client needs with Arcadis capabilities to drive profitable revenue growth;
* Thought Leadership - Working with the North American Value Proposition and IDP network to drive local thought leadership and improve brand awareness; and
* Capabilities - Working with the North American leadership team to ensure that the required capabilities are available within Arcadis (or sourced externally from partners) to deliver the value proposition.
* Minimum years of experience: 10 years professional experience, with a minimum of five years experience as a senior management consultant including:
* Management consulting experience must include a proven ability to develop business at a senior executive level within client organizations;
* Proven experience positioning for selling and implementing EMIS assignments;
* Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, virtual, and global work environment.
* Further requirements and competencies for this position include:
* Strategic vision;
* Ability to work collaboratively within a team to meet challenging goals;
* Project management skills: ability to manage multiple, critical projects;
* Strong and proven analytical skills;
* Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas;
* Flexible and able to work in a rapidly moving and highly demanding environment;
* Excellent communications, both written and oral.
* Education required: A minimum of a four-year degree; EHS or related Engineering Bachelor s
Background/Drug Screen Statementcolor
Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Required Driving Statementcolor
This position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
* MBA or equivalent Master's degree preferred
* EMIS vendor registrations / certifications
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
What country will this position be in*
Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs
ARCADIS is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.