Auto Req ID
The EHS Manager directs the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the JLL EHS management systems at Client facilities. In this capacity, the EHS Manager is accountable to provide guidance, identify the resources and equipment necessary to implement EHS management systems and compliance programs related to JLL scope of work at the Client locations.
The EHS manager will advise the JLL management team on EHS issues, evaluate potential hazardous situations and environmental impacts, conduct accident investigations, and ensure JLL is compliant with all EHS regulatory and Client requirements.
* Provide leadership and support the development and implementation of EHS management systems and compliance programs at the Client sites.
* Team with JLL Site Team and the account EHS Manager to establish EHS performance goals and reviews performance against those goals.
* Track and report EHS metrics and measure performance against key performance indicators. Establish necessary plans to meet or exceed key performance indicators.
* Direct the implementation of EHS Committees suitable to the site s needs.
* Develop and implement EHS qualification program to manage JLL service partners working at Client locations and under the JLL scope of work.
* Evaluate hazards on client sites for safety, health, and environmental risks.
* Develop environmental, health and safety procedures and programs for Jones Lang LaSalle activities and monitors safety compliance to reduce risks.
* Develop inspection programs and establishes regular inspection schedules.
* Identify training requirements and coordinates training sessions for EHS regulatory and Client training requirements.
* Establish record management and retention policy. Ensures required records are kept available according regulatory and JLL requirements.
* Ensure EHS policies and procedures are developed, updated, implemented, and followed.
* Assist the JLL Site Team in the accident investigation and communication process including the identification of root causes. Implement training and tools necessary to ensures that reports on EHS incidents and performance are submitted on a timely basis, and that corrective actions are taken.
* Assist the account EHS Manager on projects related to areas of responsibility.
* Maintain liaison with client EHS organization to ensure that EHS problems are identified and solutions coordinated.
* Maintain a collaborative partnership with Client EHS organization.
* Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives necessary to foster a strong EHS culture.
* Internal: JLL Site Facility Management, JLL account EHS Manager, JLL Site Team, Account Manager, Operations Managers, Chief Engineers, WPS Managers, Technicians, JLL Risk Management
* Client: Client EHS Team at the Site
* External: EHS Related Regulatory Agencies, JLL Service Partners
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree in occupational safety and health, environmental science, or related subject.
* Master's degree or a professional designation like OHST, ASP, or CSP, desirable.
* Minimum of five years of experience working with EHS compliance and management systems, preferably within facility operations.
* EHS experience in biopharmaceutical, research, or maintenance operations is highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Broad based knowledge of Environmental, Occupational Health, and Safety regulations.
* Success working with subcontractors/vendors supporting mutual safety objectives.
* Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
* Basic computer skills with both word processing and database applications.
* Ability to drive and inspect both outdoor and indoor areas to observe compliance with established programs.
* Must be able to travel (20%- 30%)
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43588BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.