This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Carlisle Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is one of North America's largest food companies. Their food can be found in almost every aisle of the grocery store, covering more categories than any other packaged food company in the US. With two plants here in South Central PA, they are one of the best places and most stable to work for you can find.
Our client has asked us to help them fill what could be the most important role in their plant. When you look at this complex and realize it is their largest manufacturing operation, encompassing 850,000 square feet of manufacturing space, the Environmental Health and Safety Manager role is vital to the success of this operation. This role manages EH&S programs to ensure minimal impact on the environment while providing a safe and incident-free work environment.
* BS degree
* 7years of related experience with progressive leadership
* Worked in a plant of 400ee or more
* Food manufacturing or Pharma and basic understanding of EHS and food regulations
* Lean and continuous improvement experience
* Union exp a plus
* Understanding of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations
* USDA or FDA experience a plus