EHS Specialist 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
* Assist with New Hire Orientation Training and Training Tracker tool to log annual training requirements.
* Assist with Auditing sites Framework 2.0 Safety & Health Management Systems.
* Develop and deliver Safety meeting content to EHS team and Sites Leadership team.
* Assist with sites Ergonomics risk reduction program.
* Update and maintain EHS Scorecards.
* Update Agile records to reflect changes in written policies, Assist with SDS Chemical inventory updates and other various tasks as required.
GENERIC DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Environmental Specialist is responsible for implementing and maintaining the specific aspects on Environmental issues (air, climate change, waste, water).
* This individual will also function in a team environment with other members of the plant level EHS staff, Technicians and Hourly personnel to ensure EHS compliance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
* Assist certain assigned aspects (technical, regulatory/third party interface, reporting, permitting, compliance, financial, administrative, etc.) of Client projects and permits in compliance with relevant regulatory programs and corporate policies.
* Track site progress and needs.
* Provide and update on projects for environmental compliance purposes.
* Evaluate facility EHS conditions, assess risks and develop appropriate corrective action plans.
* Provide EHS guidance and compliance support to site EHS managers to ensure compliance with regulatory and program requirements.
* Participate in EHS compliance and program audits of manufacturing sites and service operations.
* Keep management apprised of progress and significant developments on key projects.
* Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Hydrogeology or Geology or related technical discipline
* 1 years experience in EHS Activities supporting a site/service
* Field compliance experience with federal and state EHS regulations