EHS Supervisor (NTN Driveshaft Anderson / Anderson, Indiana) 8/24/2016
NTN Bearing of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NTN, a world leader in constant velocity technology for the automotive industry, is currently seeking a LOCAL qualified EHS SUPERVISOR for our Anderson, Indiana operation. NTN Anderson manufactures Constant Velocity Joints (CVJs) for many of the major OEM automotive companies and is currently a greenfield project.
This position will be responsible for monitoring and improving safety and environmental activities. Must have experience building a progressive safety culture within all levels of a manufacturing environment, including promoting safety awareness, maintaining and improving policies, written programs and procedures. Strong background in Ergonomics, Lockout, and process risk assessment is a plus. Must possess a strong knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and have experience working with these agencies. Must have supervisory experience with strong interpersonal skills. Must possess ability to create training and presentation materials. This position also will be responsible for maintaining all compliance of environmental permits (including air, water, and waste) and committed to improving an ISO 14001 program.
* Bachelor s degree in Industrial Safety or related EHS field preferred.
* Preferred 3 -5 years of experience performing EHS operations in a manufacturing environment or equivalent education required.
* Individual must have strong computer skills (including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Experience with governmental reporting, environmental permitting and hazardous waste operations are preferred.
* Successful candidate must have a strong work ethic and be willing to work with limited oversight.
EXPERIENCE WITH GREENFIELD PLANT STARTUP PREFERRED
NTN Driveshaft Anderson offers competitive wages and a full range of comprehensive benefits that far exceed the industry standard. These include medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), paid vacation, and tuition reimbursement. NTN Driveshaft is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
Qualified applicants should apply online at:
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.