EKG Supervisor 9/14/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go!
At BioTelemetry, we fuel the advancement of mobile health services by providing leading technology and services that help healthcare providers monitor and diagnose patients and clinical research subjects in a more efficient, accurate, and cost-effective manner.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Monday Friday 11P-7:30A
**Telemetry Supervisor, Cardiac Monitoring Supervisor, ECG Supervisor
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
* Manage and coordinate the activities of personnel in the operation of their respective functional areas within the EKG MCOT lab.
* Train and oversee personnel on shift in the compliance of all CardioNet, HIPAA and Medicare policies and procedures
* Monitor, evaluate personnel in the current monitoring practices to ensure compliance.
* Provide on-going in-service training programs for department personnel as well as other interested parties
* Analysis and focus on quality and efficiency measurements
* Problem solving of practice, physician and patient service issues
* Assist in the implementation, monitoring and enforcement of policies, procedures and processes
* Assist in annual performance review of technicians
* Knowledge of EKG monitoring/interpretation and event recorders
* Able to utilize or learn computer applications in job (Microsoft Office & Access, PaceArt, and others applicable to job).
* Knowledge of customer service, especially telephone skills and medical documentation concepts
* Has knowledge of medical ethics
* EKG monitoring/interpretation experience
* Previous experience in computer applications
* Customer service experience highly encouraged
* Able to work with Microsoft Office programs or ability to learn new programs quickly
* Demonstrates effective communication skills and can work with age groups over the telephone from children to elderly adults
Required Education, Training, Experience
* CCT, CRAT certification, or RCS is preferred; if without, must obtain within 180 days of hire
* 3 5 years ECG analysis experience
* Minimum one year supervisory or management experience
* Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Strong team player
* Strong customer service skills
* High stress tolerance
* Computer experience with Windows and Microsoft office
* Must be able to rotate shifts