ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN II 177.16
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
El Cajon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole Purpose
Minimum of 5 years related experience in electronics, maintenance of CNC machinery and systems, calibration of CNC machinery and systems. Strong attention to detail and solid documentation skill set is needed. Must possess strong electrical background. Must possess electronic theory training.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualifications / Experience / Skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Under moderate supervision responsibilities may include maintaining/repair of CNC/NC machinery and systems, other equipment such as welding, heat-treating ovens, cranes, mills, lathes, x-ray machines, etc., building circuitry or electrical/gas furnaces as needed.
* Repairs to board level and may repair to component level.
* Performs periodic maintenance on electrical/electronic systems on all machine tools and associated equipment.
* Maintains records associated with periodic maintenance.
* May program all controllers and instruments on all furnaces.
* Maintains thermocouples.
* Performs other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
GKN is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer. Candidates must meet all requirements under ITAR.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabled)