EMC Department Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 3/26/2017
National Technical Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONNTS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
"At NTS we believe our success comes from enduring, value-added relationships with our clients and our employees. We believe that the utilization of best practices delivered by a motivated and prepared workforce will allow us to provide awesome customer service and achieve the financial success all of our stakeholders deserve. "
NTS is constantly looking for the best technical talent for positions at our offices and laboratories located throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. The NTS culture is one that treats each employee as a key part of the puzzle that makes us who we are.
Start today! Use our Job Search feature below to review current openings and submit your resume today. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking with you!
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through the NTS Jobs Opportunities page, please email us. No other requests will be acknowledged. EEO M/F/D/V
JOB OPENING - EMC DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Reference ID: FN065EMCDM2016
Title: EMC Department Manager
Location: Fullerton, CA
Position Type: Permanent
NTS in Fullerton, CA, is seeking an EMC Department Manager with strong leadership and business skills to oversee and grow the EMC/EMI department. The successful candidate will provide leadership and managerial structure to ensure the day to day operations of the department run smoothly, as well as plan strategically for growth of the department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Compiling Metrics information to be presented to the leadership meeting
* Oversee all departmental personnel issues (up to 20 team members)
* Implement department structure to increase efficiencies and customer satisfaction
* Interface directly with various departments including, but not limited to, finance, quality, facilities and security to communicate changes and ensure compliance
* Interface directly with customers and ensure their needs are met in scheduling, testing and deliverance of the report
* Review data of various tests to ensure accuracy and timeliness to dissemination of information
* Participate as a team member to accomplish departmental and corporate objectives
* Perform other job related duties as assigned
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and be able to pass a drug test and background check
* B.S.E.E. degree is desired but equivalent technical degree will be considered
* 5 years of management experience
* 5 years of EMC/EMI testing and/or design
* Aerospace industry experience
* Understanding of MIL-STD-461, Lightning, HIRF and RTCA D0160
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Strong knowledge of business systems
* Familiar with quality standards
* Experience implementing structure and processes to a group
* Computer literate and proficient with MS Office
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V