EMC/EMI Test Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
National Technical Systems
Tinton Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NTS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
"At NTS we believe our success comes from enduring, value-added relationships with our clients and our employees. We believe that the utilization of best practices delivered by a motivated and prepared workforce will allow us to provide awesome customer service and achieve the financial success all of our stakeholders deserve. "
NTS is constantly looking for the best technical talent for positions at our offices and laboratories located throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. The NTS culture is one that treats each employee as a key part of the puzzle that makes us who we are.
Start today! Use our Job Search feature below to review current openings and submit your resume today. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking with you!
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through the NTS Jobs Opportunities page, please email us. No other requests will be acknowledged. EEO M/F/D/V
JOB OPENING - EMC/EMI TEST TECHNICIAN
Reference ID: TFNJEMCTT2016
Title: EMC/EMI Test Technician
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Position Type: Permanent
NTS in Tinton Falls, NJ, is seeking an EMC/EMI Test Technician to perform hands-on testing and evaluation of designs of a wide array of products to confirm compliance with applicable EMI/EMC commercial requirements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Ability to independently perform test set-ups, operate and adjust test equipment for EMI/EMC testing requirements.
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and able to pass a drug test and DMV and background check
* 2+ years of EMC/EMI experience in a test environment
* Testing experience according to MIL-461
* Understanding of EMI/EMC related technology and equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, RF Amplifiers
* Ability to use a systemic approach in the preparation of EMC Control Plans, EMI Test Plans, procedures and reports
* Results oriented with excellent time management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and customers
* Ability to function effectively in a team
* Experience with military and aerospace testing a plus
* AA degree is a plus
* Familiarity with seismic and EMI/RF testing a plus
* Knowledge of industry test documents such as MIL standards desired
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V