EMC Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
National Technical Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONNTS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
"At NTS we believe our success comes from enduring, value-added relationships with our clients and our employees. We believe that the utilization of best practices delivered by a motivated and prepared workforce will allow us to provide awesome customer service and achieve the financial success all of our stakeholders deserve. "
NTS is constantly looking for the best technical talent for positions at our offices and laboratories located throughout the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. The NTS culture is one that treats each employee as a key part of the puzzle that makes us who we are.
Start today! Use our Job Search feature below to review current openings and submit your resume today. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking with you!
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through the NTS Jobs Opportunities page, please email us. No other requests will be acknowledged. EEO M/F/D/V
JOB OPENING - EMC TEST ENGINEER
Reference ID: FNEMCTE2016
Title: EMC Test Engineer
Location: Fullerton, CA
Position Type: Permanent
NTS in Fullerton, CA, is seeking an EMC Test Engineer to set up and perform EMC tests, coordinate the maintenance and calibration of EMC test equipment, and work with clients to meet their needs. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, enjoys solving problems in a fast-paced environment, and working directly with clients. Must be a able to work in the US without sponsorship and pass a drug test and extensive background check. Must possess a Bachelor s degree in electrical engineering or similar engineering-related field and 2 years of EMC testing or we will consider someone who is non-degreed with 5+ years direct EMC testing experience, testing to MIL 461 and DO160 standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide direct EMC testing services to clients
* Assist with the maintenance and calibration of EMC test equipment
* Work directly with OEM suppliers on specific projects
* Maintain current knowledge of agency standards and testing procedures
* Participate as a team member to accomplish departmental and corporate objectives
* Perform other job related duties as assigned
* Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and pass a drug test and extensive background check
* Bachelor s degree in electrical engineering or similar engineering-related field (or equivalent experience) and 2 years of EMC testing experience or we will consider someone who is non-degreed with 5+ years direct EMC testing experience, testing to MIL 461 and DO160 standards
* Good communication and customer service skills
* Strong desire to work as a contributing member of a team
* Strong attention to detail
* Familiarity with Microsoft office
* Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX a strong plus
* Experience with EMC testing of wireless devices is highly desired
* Experience with NEBS GR-1089-CORE desired
It is the policy of NTS to offer Equal Employment Opportunity to all individuals without regards to race, creed, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, physical disabilities, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions. This policy applies to all personnel actions including hiring, promotions, compensation, training, layoffs, recalls, and terminations. EEO M/F/D/V