ONSITE CONSTRUCTION SAFETY MEDIC Med-eScreen, an industry leading provider of on-site medical and drug screening services, is looking for detail oriented and experienced EMTs to join our expanding company. We work with the nation's largest construction management companies providing onsite medical and safety services. Our company prides itself on employing seasoned veterans of pre-hospital care thus ensuring our customers the very best in care and safety for their construction workers.
- Responding to calls for assistance
- Administration of first aid and level-appropriate care according to State, Local and National guidelines
- Proper assessment of injuries and the coordination for appropriate transportation to medical facilities
- Effective communication with Safety Managers, EMS Personnel and Medical Facility Staff
- Assisting site Safety Personnel with safety related duties and inspections
- Detailed documentation of medical and safety related incidents
- Coordination with Safety Managers in maintaining the most safe and secure construction site environment
- Daily administration of site required drug and alcohol testing program
- Additional duties as directed
This position requires physical strength and agility with the ability to function in adverse conditions and exposures to safety related risks. The position requires frequent climbing of stairs and ladders along with traversing uneven surfaces and grades. OSHA training provided if necessary.
- EMT certification (State or National)
- 1 year minimum of active EMS experience
- Strong computer skills
- Extreme attention to detail and on time scheduling
- Flexible schedule
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- No fear of heights or enclosed spaces
- Experience in construction, Predictive Solutions, OSHA and Worker's Compensation is a plus
- OSHA 30 Construction certificate preferred
THIS POSITION IS PART-TIME/PER DIEM RUNNING UP TO SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND CONSISTS OF FIRST, SECOND AND THIRD SHIFT HOURS. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK A MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKEND SHIFTS PER MONTH.
Serious inquires only. PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND RELATED EXPERIENCE.
MED-ESCREEN, A DIVISION OF PEMBROOKE, IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST OTHERWISE QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, ANCESTRY, AGE, SEX, MARITAL STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS. PEMBROOKE IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. IF YOU NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR ANY PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT PROCESS BECAUSE OF A MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY, PLEASE CALL 804-916-3422 TO LET US KNOW THE NATURE OF YOUR REQUEST. PEMBROOKE IS A FEDERAL CONTRACTOR WHICH COMPLIES FULLY WITH EXECUTIVE ORDER 11246, AS AMENDED, AND THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS CONTAINED IN 41 C.F.R. PARTS 60-1 THROUGH 60-60, 29 U.S.C SECTION 793 AND THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS CONTAINED IN 41 C.F.R. PART 60-741, (38 U.S.C. SECTION 4212 AND THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS CONTAINED IN 41 C.F.R. PART 60-250 AND/OR 60-300, AND 29 C.F.R. PART 471, APPENDIX A.)