EMT Certified Security Officer - FT - N Scottsdale
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
At AlliedBarton, quality starts and ends with our employees. It s their professionalism, competence and commitment that make the difference.
Report all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies; provide medical assistance pursuant to need and training; maintain a friendly and professional demeanor; be good communicators; report to work on time and complete assigned shift; maintain a neat, professional appearance; and client instructions or guidelines.
Responsibilities Specific to Assigned Client / Post:
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) work as members of a pre-hospital emergency care medical team. They administer first aid treatment and other emergency care to sick or injured persons and assist with facilitating the transport to medical facilities. EMT s are not on site to provide security-related functions, but will notify the security team if they observe an occurrence that requires security presence.
* Respond to emergency calls from a dispatcher such as requests for medical assistance following emergency response proceedings.
* Determine the nature and extent of illness and injury.
* Establish priorities in order to determine procedures to be followed for emergency first aid or assistance. Request additional help, including special rescue and utility services.
* Provide emergency medical care and other treatment pursuant to EMT certification.
* Report all medical incidents, accidents or emergencies to include completing a Daily Activity Log on every shift, describing all activities. Complete an Incident Report documenting any medical response calls on client property.
* Maintain all assigned equipment and inventory of supplies.
* Maintain professionalism at all times and ensuring excellent customer service to the clients and their guest.
* Possess and maintain a State of Arizona certified EMT Basic, Intermediate, or Paramedic license.
* Current Health Care Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR card.
* At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
* A high school diploma or GED.
* At least one verifiable employer or Associates degree.
* No criminal convictions as specified under AlliedBarton guidelines and consistent with applicable law.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
* Authorized to work in the United States.
* Able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
* Demonstrated ability to gain and maintain appropriate state and local permits and licenses.
* Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Ability to provide quality customer service.
* Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.