This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
* Competency to assist endoscopist on all procedures performed in the Endo unit, ICU, OR or ASC.
* Work shift as scheduled by nurse manager
* Be able to take call as assigned & within the proper rotation.
* Properly handle all scopes in a fiscally responsible manner
* Disinfect & clean all scopes/ maintain scopes for immediate use.
* Competent to handle all equipment within the endo suite~ to include scope washer, carts, eletrocautery units, etc
* Transport, within parameters of the MH policy, patients to & from the unit
* HS diploma or equivalent
* Physically able to transport/ push stretchers, heavy equipment & carts independently
* Prefer: 2 years previous endo tech experience/ LPN
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.