ENGINEERING INTERN 9/15/2016
Red Gold, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Sr. Corporate Engineering Manager
Full-Time Summer Intern
This position will provide on-the-job training and experience in various areas of the company for students. Assignments will be under the direction of the assigned supervisor. Due to the dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
* Functions will vary depending on the specific area of assignment and needs of the organization.
Education and Experience
* Students currently enrolled with a Sophomore or Junior status working to achieve a degree in either EET or Computer Engineering.
* Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office
* Excellent communication skills written & oral
* Prior engineering internship and/or experience preferred
* Applicants must poses an accumulative GPA of at least a 2.8
* Free to move about office environment as necessary
* Patience and persistence
* Multi-task oriented
* Able to use a computer and a phone
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Organization and planning strength for area, operation, and workload
* Ability to problem-solve
* Ability to research/investigate
* Accurate good eye for detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* High energy level