ENTRY LEVEL PRODUCTION
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 5/18/2017
Position Summary: Position will, under general supervision, perform various manufacturing operations using machine to produce parts as specified on the Process Traveler. Shifts include Day, Swing and Night Shift. This is an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. Starting wage is $10.00 per hour.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to the following)
* Follow beginning of day procedures.
* Run five pieces and verify measurements to specifications on IPIF and record values.
* Once competent and qualified to the process, meet product run rates for the product
* Read, verify and complete Traveler.
* Assist in training other associates.
* Perform other duties of a general nature as assigned by supervisors, which will be related to an associate s skill level.
* Cross train to other departments
* All other duties as assigned.
* Required to have basic English reading, writing and math skills.
* Ability to understand decimal and metric measurements.
* Ability to use other measuring devices including bench mics and comparators.
* Ability to use hand tools for cutting wires.
* Ability to handle small parts
* Inspect parts with naked eye and microscope
* Possess an understanding of mechanical relationships between machinery components, positioning within the machine and surface finishes to make adjustments to produce a quality product.
* Computer familiarity preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Typical Production environment
* 10% Computer usage and training environment
* 90% production floor; may be exposed to machinery and moving parts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties and functions of the job satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations.