EOM - Pricing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Responsible for set up and ongoing maintenance of vendors, products, and pricing for all departments and locations. Communication of price changes to retail locations and the ongoing review of pricing for accuracy, timeliness, profitability and completeness. Works closely with vendors to ensure accurate costs and assortment are maintained. Ensures professional business relationships exist with vendors, associates and professional contacts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Creates system set up and pricing files for new vendors and products.
* Performs the research and analysis of pricing discrepancies with support of purchasing and retail.
* Keeps within departmental metrics and standards in relation to the timeliness, research and resolution of DSD related issues and opportunities.
* Complies data and analyzes margin as requested by supervisor and leadership.
* Understands processes of DSD receiving and provides feedback to operations to ensure associates compliance of DSD procedures.
* Responsible for effectively performing analysis for purchasing and leadership.
* Completes miscellaneous financial analysis as requested by supervisor.
* Responsible for the effective and efficient performance of pricing and DSD related tasks.
* Keeps vendors properly informed of Company policies and procedures.
* Maintains good relationships with vendors and associates.
* Responsible for related duties as required or assigned and attends meetings as required.
* Completes special projects as assigned.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Post high school training or education in accounting or related field preferred.
* Knowledge of related computer applications.
* General understanding of accounting principles.
* One year of related experience required.
* Computer experience required.
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Good typing skills.
* Attentive to detail and accuracy.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel)
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.