EP - Electric Propulsion Thruster Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Win Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONEP - ELECTRIC PROPULSION THRUSTER MANAGER:
* Act as the Lead Development Person for the Hall Effect Thruster integration
* Support, design and testing of our Hall Thrusters for our new Spacecraft Systems
* Work daily with our Engineering and Production Teams to integrate our new Thrusters for our fleet of Small-Sats
* Responsible for Thruster Design, Test and Documentation
* Responsible for Hardware Prototypes and Test Modules
* Work with Electric Propulsion systems as they relate to our Thrusters, Vacuum Chamber Set-Up, Plume Tests and diagnostics and etc.
* Excellent written, oral and personal communication skills
* MS in Mechanical and/or Aerospace Engineering, (i.e. PHD a major plus)
* Engineer with 5 to 10 years of experience working with Hall Effect Thruster design and development within a manufacturing environments
* Micro and Small Satellite and Spacecraft manufacturing experience is a plus for this role