EPIC Willow Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Great Bay Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
* Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software
* Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
* Support, create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
WHO WILL BE A GREAT FIT
* Epic Inpatient Willow certification required
* MUST have at least 2-3years of Design, Build & Test experience
* Epic Implementation experience required.
* Workbench Reporting experience strongly desired
* Familiarity with inpatient pharmacy workflow and pharmacy charging strongly desired
* EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS:
* Competitive compensation & bonus potential
* Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
* Vacation & sick time
This is direct hire role.