ER Services Greeter (Evenings/ Rot Wknds)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Panama City, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00096-5891
Evenings (rotating weekends)
The Emergency Dept. Greeter s primary function is to manage patient and visitor flow at the Emergency Department/Outpatient hospital entrance. Proactively takes initiative to make patient and visitor contact and determine service needs.
1. Greeter welcomes patients, family members, and visitors in a courteous, professional manner. Directs patient to his/her destination or refers patient to an available volunteer to escort.
2. Resource serves as a resource to patients and visitors. Knowledgeable regarding area physicians, their locations, community services and resources. Answers patient and visitor questions.
3. Patient record/registration assists patients with kiosk, sign in sheets and directing to Triage.
4. Lobby area keeps lobby area straightened and clean of clutter. Maintains a selection of current magazines and newspapers. Notifies housekeeping of any cleaning issues, spills or other needs.
5. Miscellaneous duties during downtimes works on miscellaneous projects for Emergency Services. Inputs patient satisfaction data.
6. Special duties and projects as assigned.
7. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Graduation from an accredited high school or GED equivalent
* Applicable work experience may substitute for education
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
* 2 years administrative/office/hospitality experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Position requires excellent customer service skills including the ability to actively seek initial contact with patient and family members while demonstrating a positive, proactive attitude.
Last Edited: 09/08/2016