ERP Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
St Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Role Purpose
Maintain synchronization of the supply chain between various organizations, customers, and suppliers by managing product requirements, inventory systems, and production flow of work in process. Lead work in flow management by coordinating all day to day activities and communicating what needs to be done to operations and ensure all material is available prior to shop floor expected execution. Key Responsibilities
Develop and implement strategy to communicate daily work schedule created by the Schedule/Planner to operations. Ensure the appropriate schedule information to ensure the schedule is achievable.
Execution of the manufacturing work orders, tracking and reporting to ensure compliance to the daily schedules. Identify issues that prevent the successful execution of the daily schedules.
Provides the shop floor with work cell schedules based on the master production schedule.
Conduct Pre-Ops Readiness Reviews to ensure availability of required tooling, materials, planning, work instructions, and capacity to execute the daily schedules.
Expedite flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production schedules.
Maintains manufacturing LOB status, commitments and schedules.
Performs ERP and related business system transactions as required to support operations, supply chain and inventory management and business system compliance.
Releases, prints and delivers work orders to the start of the manufacturing process.
Performs cycle counts and make adjustments as necessary to inventory to ensure appropriate inventory reporting.
Manages WIP to ensure it continues to move through the production flow and raises issues that prevent the adequate flow of material to meet the production schedule.
Perform all duties in compliance with company policies and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
BS/BA in Supply Chain/Business Administration or other relevant discipline preferred and/or a combination of 2 to 4 years of education and relevant experience in lieu of degree.
Qualifications & Experience
* Entry level position. Experience in Supply Chain Management or Manufacturing/Enterprise Resource Planning is a plus.
* Previous experience and working knowledge of ERP, MRP and other manufacturing systems is a plus.
* Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment and scheduling organization is a plus, but not required.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both orally and in writing.
* Understanding and working knowledge of a manufacturing environment.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* High level of accuracy in reporting.
* Self motivated with an ability to multitask with many diverse assignments.
* Self directed to perform work with minimal supervisory oversight.
* Proven/demonstrated knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and working with Standard Work Instructions.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabled)