ERP Analyst II (ERP Business Process Team Lead-WM Manufacturing)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/6/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
What you ll be doing:
Design, configure, document, implement, and deliver business processes for Bio-Rad Distribution Warehouse Management. (WM) Assess impact of scope changes. Design, test and perform Quality Assurance for Warehouse Management work stream business processes. Support Warehouse Management work stream data conversion efforts. Prepare and support operational readiness and production cutover efforts. Implement and influence decision-making for Bio-Rad SAP LEX implementation. Recommend and verify local design modifications to ensure and maintain alignment with global design. Receive and process inventory and order fulfillment information, including movement of production materials. Support other work stream disciplines such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Make, Record to Report, and Master Data Management, using Warehouse Management System (WMS) functionalities. Document future business needs in the context of standard business model. Collaborate with various business teams to promote efficiency and commonality. Collaborate with and provide guidance to ERP Business Process Teams, Subject Matter Experts, External Consultants, and Development Team in relation to Warehouse Management Work Streams.
What you need for this role:
* Experience in configuring SAP WM Systems.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Projects, and Visio.
* HP QC (Quality Center), MS SharePoint.
* Solid analytical skills and a strong vendor/customer focus.
* Excellent time management and problem solving skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business/technical teams and external consultants.
* Must be capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to travel on average 30%, including international, with the ability to travel extensively as project needs require.
* SAP certifications for WM or EH&S will be considered to be advantageous
* Proven ability to manage projects and teams of IT and Business personnel who are not direct reports and work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones
* Five (5) or more years manufacturing experience supporting and configuring the SAP WM.
* Proven collaboration across business and IT disciplines to achieve successful implementations in a global context
* Experience with systems implementation and/or process transformation.
* The candidate must have experience in understanding current processes to be able to convert these to future business processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relative to the SAP environment.
* The candidate must be able to design and map integration processes and sub-processes and to think through the implications of those designs.
* Understanding how these processes provide Bio-Rad competitive advantages or operational efficiencies is essential
* Proven ability to solve problems in a methodical manner and to track and measure expected results
* Able to manage independently all phases of a significant project or initiative
* Experience with operations in the Life Science business will be a strong plus
* Experience with international business processes, relationships and knowledge of European languages such as French or German will be a strong plus.
* Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or other relevant field.
What s in it for you:
* Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
* Opportunities for growth and training
* Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
* Great work environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.