ERP Analyst / SAP MDM
POSITION TITLE: ERP ANALYST / SAP MDM
DURATION: FULL TIME WITH CLIENT
Location: Hercules, CA
Skills Required: Data Quality and Data Processes for the customer and vendor master Data Domains.
* The Customer/Vendor Master Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for data quality and data processes for the customer and vendor master data domains.
* They work with management to ensure data management initiatives and sustaining processes are aligned with the strategic business objectives of the corporation.
* The COE is responsible for implementing the Corporate Data Policy, the Data Quality Program, and supporting compliance and audit of data for Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements within their data domain.
* The primary measure of success for the Data COE is sustainable data quality for their data domain as measured and reported by the users of the data, implement customer and vendor master related workflow improvements as well as consult on customer/vendor master Deployment 3 requirements.
* Identify root causes of data quality problems within their business area and identifies sustainable solutions.
* Monitors compliance with data security requirements by the Custodians and approves data access requests for Custodians.
* Provide leadership for definition, approval, publication and maintenance of the Corporate Data Policy and supporting.
* Supports projects and initiatives in development and refinement of data processes in accordance with defined standards.
* Develop recommendations for data programs and initiatives relative to their data domain for input to the funding processes.
* Provide authority to Data Custodians to create and enforce data quality and data process standards.
* Sponsor definition, approval and execution of the Corporate Data Quality Program for their data domain guidelines, standards and procedures for their data domain.
* Sponsor major new data quality initiatives within their data domain.
* Assist with development of MDM global and departmental policies and procedures.
* Assist with the resolution of Data integration issues.
* Recommend adjustments to data policies and procedures as necessary to improve key performance indicators.
* Develop and performs independent data quality analyses relevant to Customer and Vendor Master domains.
* Ensure Data Custodians are kept informed of changes in data standards and processes;.
* Trains Custodians on proper updating and use Customer and Vendor Master Data.
* Field calls from Data Custodians and users within their business area.
* Resolves routine data problem.
* Ability to decompose complex processes into sub-processes.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills; communicate effectively with diverse people at various organization levels with right level of detail and cultural sensitivity.
* Flexible and open to new ideas with the ability to understand things from corporate, regional and local perspective while maintaining customer focus.
* Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment; self-motivated to work in an independent and collaborative mode.
* Ability to build strong relationships with peers and leaders by building trust and credibility; strong collaboration skills.
* Active listening skills to understand business needs and steer business team to take decisions that have enterprise-wide impact.
* Effective meeting management skills.
* Effectively manage a team of individuals without reporting authority to achievSavvy user of technology.
* Proven problem solving skills.
* Familiar with root cause analysis technique.
* Overtime flexibility is a plus.
* Demonstrates ability to train, teach or coach business professionalse goals and meet deadlines.
* Proficiency in a non-English language (French and/or German) is a plus.
* Demonstrates Company mission and core values in daily activities.
* BA/BS in business or equivalent.
* Strong business acumen with 5 yrs+ of customer service, marketing and sales experience and a functional understanding of customer service operations and order to cash processes. MBA Preferred.
* Experience in Master Data Governance, SAP