ERP Database Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONERP DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
ERP DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
Responsible for all database-related functions regarding the administration and maintenance of
HAECO Cabin Solutions ERP system- Epicor 9 and ProCad s Pro.File.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Manages MS SQL Server databases as they relate to the ERP system (Epicor & Pro.File).
* Writes SQL and T-SQL programming as relative to the ERP system (Epicor & Pro.File).
* Works with HAECO Americas Operations to insure accurate backups of all ERP data.
* Responsible for database and log shipping for Disaster Recovery environment.
* Provides support to Cabin Solutions team during upgrades and operation of the ERP.
* Develops and modifies existing custom Crystal Reports and SSRS to support Cabin Solutions team.
* Ensures/optimizes performance of SQL Server databases and monitors performance.
* Performs data mining and data forensics to troubleshoot errors and analyze data.
* Specifies user access levels.
* Tests and corrects errors and refines changes.
* Confers with co-workers to determine the impact of database changes on other systems.
* Provides end user support.
* Support rotating schedule of after hours on-call user support.
* Support multiple facilities in Greensboro, NC and Wallburg, NC with travel between as required.
* Various other duties specifically supporting the Cabin Solutions team from an IT perspective.
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
* 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
* 2+ years experience with some form of ERP system.
* 2+ years of experience with Crystal Reports and SSRS, including administration and report design.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Must be a team player with advanced interpersonal/customer service skills and a positive attitude.
* Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Working knowledge of servers/network infrastructure.
* Middleware (MS BizTalk, Service Connect, etc.) experience.
* Experience with Epicor.