This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ERP DEVELOPER
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
The ERP Developer s role deals specifically with the Epicor ERP/PLM system and its related technologies and applications. The position will develop and support enhancements to ERP applications and their related integrations by working with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members. Additionally, the position executes requirement and design specification into development
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Design, develop and test enterprise applications extensions and interfaces.
* Write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently implements business requirements.
* Work with fellow team members to provide on-time and complete features, documentation and peer review and testing.
* Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment
* Work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
* Develop technical solutions to business requirements in a complex applications environment.
* Self-starter with \\"can-do\\" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment
* Ability to work with multiple levels of business and IT management
* Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
* Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT
* BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience
* Hands on experience in development using C# or VB.Net
* Hands on experience with an ERP system in a manufacturing environment
* Hands on experience in documentation and version control
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Experience with Epicor 9.05 ERP system
* Experience in developing, modifying and troubleshooting Epicor BAQs (Business Activity Queries), BPMs, (Business Process Maintenance), RDDs (Report Data Definitions), Dashboards, and UI customizations
* Experience with Epicor s Business Objects and Method Directives
* Experience with PROCAD s Pro.File PLM system
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
* Experience with SAP Crystal Reports