ERP Field Sales Account Executive 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Trimble is recruiting for an ERP Field Sales Account Executive to fill an opportunity in Franklin, TN.
The ERP Field Sales Account Executive is responsible for the sale of Iron Solution s SaaS products targeting specific agriculture segments. You will be required to be a hunter working with key precision and input dealers/co-ops.
Measures of Success:
* Make outbound calls to business customers to generate leads
* Travel across an assigned territory to meet with customers face to face
* Prepare and execute compelling presentations with market and customer research
* Provide innovative solutions and resolutions to customer inquiries
* Record details of contacts, customer interactions and action taken in CRM system
* Reach activity and sales quota that are measured monthly
* Collaborate with the product team to develop and improve product offerings
Skills & Experience Required:
* 5+ years of SaaS sales experience required; experience selling into the Agriculture vertical is preferred
* A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential
* Experienced in negotiating pricing and contractual terms to close
* Energetic personality able to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment and motivated by commission based incentive compensation
* Able to travel 50-75%
* Bachelor degree or an equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Those who successfully lead others to meet our objectives are vital to our organization. Leadership at Trimble is much more than simply exercising assigned authority; we expect our leaders to embrace a mission-focused leadership style, by continually adapting to circumstances while not losing sight of the end goal; demonstrating strength of character, intellect and the ability to convert ideas to reality.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D