ERP Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client has engaged us to help them identify and hire an east coast account sales executive to sell Oracle consulting Services as well as hosting, cloud strategy, Health Analytics and Big Data by selling to IT Line Managers, Directors, VPs, CIO's and Clinical Department heads such as PeopleSoft Applications Directors, Data Warehousing Directors, Business IntelligenceDirectors, etc.
Our client is an Oracle "Platinum" Partner specialized in providing Oracle product licenses, implementations, upgrades and production support for PeopleSoft, Fusion Applications, Fusion Middleware, EPM, Business Intelligence and Identity Management solutions. Our client has a proven track record of providing Oracle Consulting services and delivering successful projects to mid-market and Fortune 500 companies.
Their methodologies and processes start with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) as the foundation. This is combined with a flexible hybrid approach to providing project services. They have been listening to their clients who have told them they want more flexibility and specialization. As a result, our client has responded by building service offerings that allow the customer to take as much or as little control over the project with endless project leadership configurations. They offer clients a range of services from providing full project teams to individual subject matter experts to supplement client teams. Additionally, their service offering includes a state of the art U.S. based Oracle laboratory specialized in PeopleSoft where their Remote Enterprise Solutions Team has the capabilities to support multiple Oracle disciplines with the additional option of bringing these resources on-site.
SIX REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER JOINING THEIR SALES TEAM
* Opportunity to maximize earnings through an "uncapped" compensation package to make well over $300k
* Opportunity to sell a wide-array of products and services to meet potential customer needs
* Opportunity to sell for a leading Oracle "Platinum" services provider
* Opportunity to leverage an in-house sales lead generation team
* Opportunity to move into a future sales management position in a rapidly growing company
* Opportunity to enjoy a close working team oriented culture
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Meeting or exceeding the assigned annual quota target by developing a territory business plan and successfully executing against key account identification, customer development, and territory management strategies that enable sales of the entire solution and service portfolio. The ideal sales candidate will have experience with:
* Developing Relationships through:
* Monthly calls and in-person client visits, develop and maintain long term business relationships
* Attending industry events and user group meetings
* Leveraging existing Oracle eco-system relationships
* Selling our client by:
* Differentiating them from its competition through comparative analysis
* Understanding their value proposition, market positioning, and service offerings
* Positioning our client as a provider of Oracle Consulting Services
* Generating Sales Opportunities by:
* Identifying Managed Services, Hosting Services, BI/Analytic and Big Data opportunities with new and existing clients
* Building a sales pipeline that supports quota attainment by maintaining appropriate activity levels
* Working with the clients to clearly define their technology profile and Oracle product strategy roadmap
* Maintaining Long Term Relationships through:
* Ensuring quality customer service by resolving sales related client issues
* Regularly auditing client manager's usage to ensure you are working with managers who are planning to purchase Oracle Services in the form of Managed Services, Project Management, Hosting, Cloud Strategy, Big Data and Staff Augmentation