ERP System Analyst
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Manufacturing company that specializes in chemicals, coating and paintings.
My client is looking for an ERP System Analyst that will be responsible for:
* Serve as the primary contact for the Sage Deployment.
* Assist in the development in implementation, testing, and training plans.
* Build Process Workflow and Business Mapping
* Work with key stakeholders in gathering requirements and on UAT
* Managed the whole Project Management
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
We are looking for a ERP System Analyst with:
* Minimum 3years of experience working on ERP deployment
* Management of the full cycle: requirements gathering, mapping, design, implementation, cut-over
* Strong familiarity with Process work flow and business mapping
* Ability to manage a high volume of work, multiple tasks and meet projected deadlines
* Experience leading meetings and gathering requirements from stakeholders
* Creating and maintaining documentations (use/functional/design requirements, best practices, change requests, documentation)
* Preference would be someone that has experience in the manufacturing industry.