This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIT Technical Trainer (ERP)
Location: Norwich NY
Technical Services staff is responsible for providing training to support our solutions. This role will work to develop and execute training plans, leading multiple, training sessions for various user groups. THE SUBJECT OF THE TRAININGS WILL INCLUDE THE USE OF MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX ERP, CRM AND OFFICE 365, SPECIFICALLY EXCHANGE, LYNC, ONEDRIVE AND SHAREPOINT ONLINE. Training will be required for all levels and different user profiles, to include desktop and laptop users as well as iPhone, Blackberry, and Android users. The IT Technical Trainer will participate in firm wide projects, collaborating with others throughout.
* Provide training on all company supported software, with an emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, through in-person, instructor-led classroom training, webinars, videoconferencing and one-on-one coaching.
* Conduct new hire training.
* Collaborate with other IT trainers to create and maintain a workflow-inspired curriculum.
* Design, develop and deliver training strategies that are engaging, innovative, and meet learning objectives.
* Represent the experience and perspective of the users through participation in and contribution to firm-wide project teams from inception to implementation.
* Participate in IT Projects including testing software; creating training plans, communication plans, and test scripts; participating in project meetings; providing status updates.
* Develop and maintain training plans for projects and training curricula for courses.
* Develop documentation of company supported software applications.
* Conduct analysis on end user training needs through ticket review and other means, analyze performance problems within discovered data set, and recommend training solutions to the problems identified.
* Collaborate with end users to understand unique requirements based on role, business unit, and office location, and offer training solutions that are adaptable to those needs.
* Stay up-to-date with current trends in training, technology, and instructional design.
Education & Experience
* 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics A/X ERP or other ERP platform required
* 2-3 years of Project Management preferred
* 3-5 years' experience as a trainer
* Proficient with Learning Management Systems, Document Management Systems, Windows7, Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional XI
* Position will require up to 40% travel at times
Other Skills / Training
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with a broad range of people in a professional manner.
* Excellent group facilitation skills, including the ability to adapt content to the target audience or to suit the training delivery method.
* Possess interpersonal and relationship building skills to work effectively with personnel from all levels and locations of the firm.
* Strong organization and analytical skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities, whether working independently or in a team situation.
* Excellent technical writing skills with the ability to write clear and accurate training outlines and user documentation. A writing sample will be required.
* Experience with eLearning development in Adobe Captivate.
Position requires 40%travel to Idaho and NYC.