This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Hope you are doing great
If you are interested please reply with below detail
* Updated Resume
* Rate expectation
* Best time for call
Position: ETL Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time
GC OR US CITIZEN
* Good understanding of Data warehouse concepts;
* Exposure to Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
* Understanding of SDLC life cycle;
* Ability to communicate with development team, test team and PM
* Should have background in understanding the business, providing technical design, documenting and supervising the offshore development work;
* Should be able to interact with client and provide timelines and status of the projects;
* Should be efficient in handling multiple projects;
* Background in Telecom domain, and data auditing is desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
* Teradata - 8yrs
* Data Modelling - 3yrs to 5yrs
* Unix - 6yrs
* Ability to grasp the business requirements and carry out data analysis - 5yrs
* Informatica & Oracle - would be added advantage
Data analysis, Writing HLD, detailed design and any other design documents needed by the project, Working with the business analysts, developers and testers, Performing DQ checks from an architect's viewpoint during development and after deployment.
Relevant Years of Experience Required
* 10+ years
Must Have Technical Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3-4years experience as Data Architect
* Minimum of 8years experience in Teradata
* Strong understanding of Datawarehousing Skills.