ETL Developer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ETL Developer
ETL developer's responsibilities are to design and develop ETL/data integration processes and programs to support the data warehousing and business intelligence initiatives. The responsibilities include data analysis, source to target data mapping, job scheduling, development and testing of Data Stage ETL programs.
* 4-5 years of strong hands on experience working in ETL Data Stage environment v8.x and above.
* Support ETL jobs in production. Troubleshoot and provide solutions in case of failures.
* Ensure all deliverables conform to ETL best practices and standards.
* Experience with using any modelling tool like ERwin.
* Experience using the Data Stage Java Integration and XML Output stages.
* Strong experience working with Oracle 10/11g , SQL Server and MY SQL.
* Experience with writing Oracle procedures, functions, packages, database triggers and troubleshooting PL/SQL and SQL.
* Utilizes Source-target mappings, maintains documentation.
* Complete understanding of data warehouse architecture, star schemas and snowflakes.
* Experience in data profiling, data analysis, data quality checking.
* Experience with documenting data models
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
* Must be a US citizen or a Green Card Holder.