The ETL Developer is responsible for performing complex programming and system design tasks to support business systems. Activities include design, develop, unit test, document, implement and maintain software applications.
* Analyze requirements and work with team to design and develop an implementation strategy.
* Write and test Oracle programs from specifications.
* Troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
* Create process flow diagrams.
* Very good knowledge of Oracle SQL with strong performance tuning capabilities.
* Strong PL/SQL coding skills. ETL in PL/SQL preferred.
* Strong performance tuning skills using hints, explain plan, auto trace, and TKPROF.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle utilities: SQL*Loader, UTL File, External tables, BULK data load and pipe-lined functionality.
* Proficient in developing and maintaining various PLSQL/Database objects like packages, functions, stored procedures, triggers, tables, views, materialized views, indexes, sequences, partitions, etc.
* Experience with SQL Developer Data Modeler or another similar tool.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proficient at Linux shell scripting.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
* Able to work independently and creatively with a minimum of direct supervision.
* Able to communicate and work effectively within a team.
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.