This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe ETL Developer is responsible for performing complex programming and system design tasks to support business systems. Activities include design, develop, unit test, document, implement and maintain software applications.
* Analyze requirements and work with team to design and develop an implementation strategy.
* Write and test Oracle programs from specifications.
* Troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
* Create process flow diagrams.
* Very good knowledge of Oracle SQL with strong performance tuning capabilities.
* Strong PL/SQL coding skills. ETL in PL/SQL preferred.
* Strong performance tuning skills using hints, explain plan, auto trace, and TKPROF.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle utilities: SQL*Loader, UTL File, External tables, BULK data load and pipe-lined functionality.
* Proficient in developing and maintaining various PLSQL/Database objects like packages, functions, stored procedures, triggers, tables, views, materialized views, indexes, sequences, partitions, etc.
* Experience with SQL Developer Data Modeler or another similar tool.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proficient at Linux shell scripting.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
* Able to work independently and creatively with a minimum of direct supervision.
* Able to communicate and work effectively within a team.
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.