ETL Informatica Developer 8/9/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for ETL INFORMATICA DEVELOPER for our client in SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TITLE: ETL INFORMATICA DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
* Developing source to target ETL data mappings.
* Developing ETL code using Business Object Data Services.
* Developing UNIX scripts and Oracle packages.
* Working with Business Analysts on Business and Functional Requirement Documents.
* The qualified candidate must possess a strong background in
* Informatica, Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL. The qualified candidate will have experience with designing and developing Extract, Transformation and Load solutions for operational and analytical systems. In addition, the qualified candidate must have an aptitude for communicating via technical documentation.
* Candidate must demonstrate the ability to take a set of business requirements, identify the source systems where they reside, apply business rules and transformation logic and populate the target tables.
* Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
* 5+ years Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence experience
* 5+ years Business Objects Data Integrator /Data Services
* 3+ years Development/Testing background in the ETL development environment
* 5+ years SQL/PL/SQL skills & Performance Tuning
* Unix Scripting (Korn, C, Perl)
* Unix Background
* 5+ years in Oracle 10g/11g Database
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoy contributing in a team environment
* Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your contributions
* Reporting Knowledge (Business Objects preferred) experience
* System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience