ETL Lead (DWH)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: SALT LAKE CITY, UT
DURATION: 24 MONTHS
* Participate in the development and support of an enterprise wide data transformation and movement architecture and platform.
* Design, develop and test ETL applications consistent with application architecture guidelines.
* Design error-processing routines.
* Create/manage batch processes.
* Access disparate data sources (databases, hardware devices, VSAM and flat files) and applyinternal and external business rules, policies and data quality measures.
* Insure the data is safely and securely transferred to target destinations.
* Gather mapping and reporting requirements and coordinate all data movement activities.
* Analyze business requirements as they relate to the ETL process, research, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions.
* Transform business requirements into technical requirement documents.
* Analyze, develop, install, test, upgrade, maintain and support complex data/process models, and processes in an ETL environment.
* BACHELOR S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE.
* 9+ YEARS OF TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE.
* MINIMUM 8 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DATASTAGE DEVELOPMENT WITH AT LEAST THREE YEARS IN A LEAD POSITION.
* 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH THE IBM INFOSPHERE INFORMATION SERVER ETL TOOL IN A DATA WAREHOUSE ENVIRONMENT IS A MUST. EXPERIENCE WITH BOTH SERVER AND ENTERPRISE EDITIONS PREFERRED.
* EXPERIENCE WITH UNIX SCRIPTING, SQL, DMEXPRESS, FILEPORT ALSO STRONGLY PREFERRED.
* KNOWLEDGE OF EXTRACTION, TRANSFORMATION, AND LOADING (ETL) DISCIPLINES.
* KNOWLEDGE OF DATABASE LOADING METHODS.
* BANKING/FINANCIAL DOMAIN EXPERIENCE PREFFERED!!
* KNOWLEDGE OF DATA WAREHOUSING METHODOLOGIES.
* Knowledge of Greenplum database platforms.
* Knowledge of mainframe file structures, namely copybooks is a plus!
YAHOO ID: AMITANUMULA GTALK: AMITANUMULA012