This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Ramon, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: ETL TESTER
LOCATION: SAN RAMON, CA
* Any Data Profiling Tool (Ex: Data Flux, Informatica Data Explorer, Data Quality)
* Hands on Experience on ETL Tool (Informatica) and Microstrategy, ETL Concepts and Data Loading Strategies
* Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory
* Develop and execute detailed ETL related functional, performance, integration and regression test cases, and documentation.
* Ensure Data warehousing related test process, methodologies, and tools are applied appropriately and that test phase entry/exit criteria are defined as agreed to by stakeholders and applied by the test team.
* Develop and Design ETL test cases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse / BI applications.
* Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
* Create scripts to access and move data from production to development environment
* Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updates to the project team using quality metrics.
* Communicate and manage expectations of the senior management team and affected stakeholders during the planning and roll out of project releases.
* Ensure all sign offs on deliverables (overall test strategy, test plan, test cases, etc.) and that testing meets governance requirements.
* Quality Management - Knowledge of quality management methods, tools and techniques.
* Should be a self-starter and should be able to track his/her tasks.
* Should be able to work independently and responsible for getting all clarifications from various business stake holders to produce the deliverables.