EUC Service Delivery Manager 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: EUC SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Accountable for managing elements of the End User Computing (EUC)service delivery of one or more customer accounts across multiple geographic locations.
* Manages elements of EUC service delivery to middle management level within the customer(s) in order to deliver contracted "DSS - Deskside Support Service" / Sevice Desk Support commitments & continual service improvements.
* Manages a team of Customer Support Engineers
* Controls elements of service risks, service quality, service costs & improves productivity of low complexity contracts for customers in order to increase profitability & continually improve cost effectiveness
* Proactively supports elements of operating companies & other suppliers in a service partnership as 'one service team' to middle management level customers.
* Leads by example to motivate & develop a virtual / matrix team ensuring the team achieve their objectives & to constantly improve quality
* Delivering impeccable service
* Develop effective relationships & teams
* Innovating & improving productivity
* Growing & transforming the business.
* Accountable for service delivery of low / medium complexity service delivery contracts
* Typically EUC services delivered in region (International / Regional)
* Typically manages a single LoB e.g. Deskside support services, VIP IT support, Executive Conference Support
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CERTIFICATIONS)
* Service Delivery Expertise (ITIL)
* Understanding Client Operations
* Contract Adherence to SLAs & KPIs
* Monitoring and Reporting
* Financial Reporting of Services
* Identify Value Propositions
* Information and Security Risk Management
* Demonstrable experience of leading without authority
* Exceptional people skills
* Shows competency in progressing a virtual team / matrix team
* Demonstrates a clear knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices. Applies these standards & practices in all activities (ITIL)
* Has a good technical understanding related to end user services and hands on approach
* HW & OS build and configuration (Mainly Microsoft application stack)
* Networking (LAN)
* Telephony (VoIP)
* Mobile telephony (awareness of BOYD) (Apple iOS, Windows and Android)
* EM tools (remote fix, remote deployment)
* Relative Technical Competency Qualifications a plus
* MBA a plus
* Enterprise IT awareness
* Information SecurityProficiency with CRMs (e.g., Microsoft CRM, Salesforce) and marketing automation tools