EUS Desktop Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE OPPORTUNITY:
* This position is for a Desktop Technician based in Santa Clara office and is primarily responsible for performing system (laptop and desktop) refreshes.
* These involve three-year lifecycle refreshes, and refreshes of loaner systems.
* Individual is expected to interact with end users to coordinate schedules, set expectations, move data, and perform post-refresh follow-up.
* Individual may be tasked with other temporary duties as determined by the End User Services Manager
Is an excellent communicator and places service and customer satisfaction first as their top priority. Has experience working directly in service of senior management and is expected to deliver outstanding, high touch service to Senior Management who are designated VIPs.
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING DOMAIN AREAS ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED:
* Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win 7, Win 10)
* Threat/Security (Antivirus, Malware)
* Laptop/Desktop/ Hardware, Printers (Dell, Apple and HP)
* Virtual Private Networking/Wireless
* x86 and x64 Virtualization
* Microsoft Office Technologies
* Remote desktop management
* Familiarization with Microsoft Service Centre Configuration Manager
* Microsoft Active Directory